Monday, October 21, 2019

Press Your Way Through Your Storm By Oletha Miller Anderson


Have you ever been through a storm that could have taken you out?  Whatever the circumstances, we can be sure that every one of us go through many great storms in life until we reach the shorelines of eternity. 

He said to me. “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”  Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.  I am content with weaknesses, hardship, persecutions and calamities; For when I am weak, then I am strong. 

Things to do to overcome your storms: 
1.      1. Stand on God’s promises 
2.      2. Pray without ceasing 
3.      3. Affirm your faith with praise 
4.      4. Keep showing up 
5.      5. Believe in miracles 

Romans 8:18 “The pain that you’ve been feeling, can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment