Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Leaving your comfort zone! By Dejah White


Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

If you want to achieve great things you must go beyond your comfort zone. Staying in the same place will never make progress in anything a person may do. We as followers of Christ must learn to trust in God unquestioningly.

For me, leaving my comfort zone was very hard because I was used to a small town life, but attending college really opened my eyes to new things and a new mindset.

Responding to God's call to fulfill your mission in life will undoubtedly require you to journey beyond your boundaries, but trusting in him and taking that leap of faith is well worth everything you left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment