Monday, June 24, 2019

Leaving Your Comfort Zone By Ja'Quevyus Hilliard


You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. John 15:16

Stepping out of my comfort zone was a challenge that took me some time to get out of. As some of you know, me leading songs in the choir was a challenge for me because I feel as I don’t sing good. It had me wondering what others are going to say about me every time I am asked to lead. Honestly, being asked to sing ruined my entire day! However, the way I got over that was to pray as soon as I was asked to sing! I prayed to GOD to give me the voice that was needed to bless others I was singing in front of.
We should all step out our comfort zones for whatever challenges we may be having in life.  If we stay in the same place we are in, doing the same thing, we will be missing our blessings GOD has for us.

So if you feel like you are stuck or scared to do something for the LORD, pray about it and He will give you strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment